Flooring for public use, made from 100% non-regenerated
synthetic rubber. Calendered, vulcanised and stabilised.
Uniform basic mixture specially treated to produce a
non-directional pattern with additional polychromatic shades thanks
to an irregular mix of seed-shaped decorations.
The surface has an embossed, matte, anti-glare finish. During
production the flooring undergoes a natural treatment to facilitate
cleaning and removal of dirt. The joints can be heat sealed using a
specific edging. Adhesive installation on suitable subfloor.
Flooring complies with EN 1817 standard.
- High dimensional stability for comfort underfoot
- Significant noise reduction of foot traffic
- Slip resistance wet or dry
- Wear resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Low maintenance
- Resistance to cigarette burns leaving no permanent marks
- Chemical resistance, withstanding most chemical and cleaning
- In case of fire, the fumes released do not contain any
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial throughout
- Safe for the environment
- Texture: Sealskin
- Thicknesses: 0.80" (2mm)
- Roll length: 30' - 45' (9m - 14m)
- Roll width: 6' 4" (1.93m)
- Tile Size: 24" x 24" (61cm x 61cm)